Monday, January 2, 2017

My Child the YouTube Star

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are having a great New Year!





Graham really enjoys playing with the iPad.  I don't let him use it for too long, but when he does he goes onto YouTube.  I do not know how he finds the videos he watches, but he likes to watch videos about toys.  Usually, They are videos of kids showing/playing with toys (monster trucks, matchbox, R/C Cars).

Well, that has led to Graham wanting to make videos showing his toys.  So, we have begun turning Graham into a YouTube Star! 😉 Here's his first video :


I have another video to edit.  It will probably be up tomorrow featuring our recent trip to Toys R Us.  There's a glimpse of it in our Day in the Life Video (below).  I am trying very hard to post these videos again daily.  Wish me Luck!





No comments: