Thursday, May 17, 2012

TheCurrentFavorite : Week 2 (Face, Nails, Body & Yogurt)




Products Mentioned in this Video:

Aquaphor and Dior Hydralife BB Cream

After I had my 30% TCA Peel these products have been my skin savers!  The aquaphor protected my skin while the BB Cream made my skin look normal while it was still in the red zone!


Buxom Cream Lipgloss in White Russian and Creamcicle 

These lip glosses smell incredible and I love the tingling sensation when I put them on my lips!


MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe

This is such a pretty shadow color and it really compliments my green eyes.  I feel it would have the same effect on all eye colors.  


Laura Mercier Body & Bath Creme de Pistache 
Body Butter and Body Scrub

I absolutely love these products and I can't wait to see what else they offer in this pistachio scent.  It smells AMAZING!!






1 comment:

DeeQDee said...

I work for LM and absolutely love the creme brule products! We have a fragrance and body wash that goes with the pistachio line as well you might wanna try :)