Monday, April 2, 2012

Makeup I'm Presently Using 3 & Weekly Favorites

Hello Everyone!

 I have a ridiculous amount of makeup. So, each week I have decided that I would use something different from my makeup collection.  And today's video is Week 3.



The products mentioned in this video are as follows (They are also the cosmetics I am wearing in this video):

1.  Laura Mercier Secert Concealer in 2.
2.  Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation in Sunny Beige.
3.  Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
4.  Diorskin Forever Compact in 32
5.  Makeup Forever Kabuki Brush
6.  Benefit Hoola Bronzer
7.  Tom Ford Makeup Brushes
8.  MAC Eyeshadows Soft Brown, Handwritten, Amber Lights & Sketch
9.  Lancome Artliner in Noir
10.  Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara
11.  Smashbox Lipgloss in Aura


   

TheCurrentFavorite :  Weekly Favorites #1

The iPad Cover is by my father, Peter Stanick.  Check out his website :  http://www.stanick.com 



Nail Polish/Varnish:  Deborah Lippmann in I Know What Boys Like & RGB Cosmetics in Plum

Sparkling Water!  S. Pellegrino Bvlgari Water (I love it like I love my Jewels)  & The La Croix Flavored Sparkling Waters!

Tom Ford Cosmetic Brushes (Left to Right) :  Smokey Eye Brush (14),  Eye Shadow Blend Brush (13), Eye Shadow Brush (11) & Cheek Brush (06)


My MAC Cosmetics Palette!


What I'm Wearing in the Videos:

Top by Guess!

Necklace :  5'  Yellow Gold Chain
Bracelets :  Hammered Cuff Bracelets in Yellow Gold ( 5 Small, 3 Large), Love Bracelet (from the Hubby)

Left Hand Rings:  Custom Engagement Ring,  Shared Prong Diamond Wedding Band & Thin Rose Gold Pave Band
Right Hand Rings :  Sydney Evans "Love" Ring in Yellow Gold,  Sydney Evans Pave Bands (1 Yellow/ 1 Rose Gold)  &  Yellow Gold Band

EASTER SALE!!! on http://www.TheCurrentCustom.com 10%OFF with Discount Code : "BUNNY"  Until April 9, 2012!

If you have any questions feel free to post them below!!! 

2 comments:

staced2401 said...

I am so happy that u are doing these videos and posting on ur blog again. I love seeing ur opinions on products as I always love ur makeup and think u hav great taste!!!

Sara said...

Lorraine where do You bought your Tom Ford brushes?

Kiss,

sara