Monday, December 29, 2008

Help Me, My Lovelies!

I am going to Sephora tonight because I have a $20 coupon! Are there any things that anyone can recommend to me?
I like recommendations... I may want to try a Nars Multiple... some other Nars Shadows .... anything Make Up Forever? I may get a Sephora Brand Brush set for my handbag.... Hair Products... Anything at all that you LOVE that you think I may love too!

PS
I want my hair Blake Lively's colour (I am spelling it with a "U" now, because I feel it's more sophisticated). Why can't I find anyone decent in my area to colour hair! Anyone know any amazing Colorists in Florida's Tampa Bay Area?!

7 comments:

Clara said...

Try the multiple in Copacabana. It's a gorgeous creamy gold colour, perfect for highlighting cheekbones and looks lovely on the eyes too! I love multiples, the cream to powder formulation is great, they blend so well, x

Av said...

Try Lola lola eyeshadow by nars or ondine - both are gorgeous! Have you tried the mufe hd foundation - I love love love it - happy spending!! x

Unknown said...

@Hele
I am glad to hear you love them! I think I may pick one up then, Copacabana sounds like a really pretty colour!

Unknown said...

@Av
I will definitely look at Lola... someone else told me abou that one. Ondine is beautiful and lucky for me it came in the palette that I just recieved.

I just bought the MUFE HD Foundation and I am trying it for the first time today... and I am not sure how I feel about it yet =/

Lived With Love said...

whats your name on youtube?

Unknown said...

@KerryMarie
TheCurrentCustom

cosmeticObsession said...

theres very little from nars that you don't have now! =]

Cutting Loose Salon is amazing. not just saying that b/c i work at the spa ha. its at University pkwy and Honore behind Staples. www.cuttingloose.org
a little pricey but i've never seen anyone walk out unhappy!